Friday, December 21, 2007

Getting started on the airhead


It's been too long since I last posted here, but I've finally settled with the insurance company. I've started disassembly and will do my best to put this bike right and rideable again. Right now, I've got parts coming in, bodywork out for paint and a big box full of pieces to clean and refurbish.

Someone was reading this blog and sent me a note, having known Greg. I'm sorry I didn't respond. I had a drive crash last summer and lost a ton of email.

Drop me a note if you'd like.

Here's where we stand, as of last Saturday.

3 comments:

David Ferrance said...

I'm expecting to see this bike at DVD :D

Unknown said...

Hey Dave, Great seeing you today!! I knew when I saw the cows that it was you in front of me!

My new info is;

johnleydecker@marinopenspacetrust.org
executive director
415-419-5878

next time let's have coffee and catch up a little better. please give Tina my best regards!

john

Rob said...

Dave,

I'm the guy that knew Greg and left you a message. You can reach me at rob dot passaro at gmail dot com. It'd be great to talk to a friend of Greg's - it's been a long time since he passed, but I still miss him like hell.

Rob